We’ve had a nice peek around in the popular area that Americans moving to London seem to gravitate to, South Kensington, so it’s my duty to share with you a gem of a place I found for when you’re in the area. There is some French influence with the French school and consulate there in the area. You will find a couple bistros and bookstores that are French there as well. But the best place with a French Chef who also does sushi and Japanese cooking like a native is L’Etranger.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018