We’ve had a nice peek around in the popular area that Americans moving to London seem to gravitate to, South Kensington, so it’s my duty to share with you a gem of a place I found for when you’re in the area. There is some French influence with the French school and consulate there in the area. You will find a couple bistros and bookstores that are French there as well. But the best place with a French Chef who also does sushi and Japanese cooking like a native is L’Etranger.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools In London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London