After moving to London and settling a bit it’s a good idea to wander around and find all the interesting London neighborhoods the locals usually don’t mention to outsiders. For anyone looking for a great dinner in a lesser known London neighborhood a trip to Euston is in store. Euston offers a little something for just about everyone and can turn a gloomy London day into a surprisingly delicious evening. Although the area used to be a no-go for those not wanting to dabble in illegal pastimes, it has cleaned up its act and now is home to a flourishing new scene. Below are some of the hidden gems one can find in this most appetizing of London neighborhoods.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018