After moving to London and settling a bit it’s a good idea to wander around and find all the interesting London neighborhoods the locals usually don’t mention to outsiders. For anyone looking for a great dinner in a lesser known London neighborhood a trip to Euston is in store. Euston offers a little something for just about everyone and can turn a gloomy London day into a surprisingly delicious evening. Although the area used to be a no-go for those not wanting to dabble in illegal pastimes, it has cleaned up its act and now is home to a flourishing new scene. Below are some of the hidden gems one can find in this most appetizing of London neighborhoods.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London