Families moving to London often are disappointed with London neighborhoods. In truth London is a major metropolitan city and all of the neighborhoods can be expensive and crowded. Many Americans have in their mind picturesque English villages when they make the move to the United Kingdom and are shocked to find that London neighborhoods are quite similar to neighborhoods in New York, Chicago or any other major U.S. city. For those families determined to experience life in a quaint British village looking outside London neighborhoods might be the answer.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill