If you have recently settled in after moving to London, you will probably be looking for some respite from the hustle and bustle of city living and will want to get out of your London flat and explore some of the parks and green areas that London has. This city is one of the greenest in the world and Londoners are all outside at the first hint of sun. Walking, lazing under a tree, horse riding and sports are just some of the activities that you can find in the numerous parks and green belts that the city has to offer.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?