If you have recently settled in after moving to London, you will probably be looking for some respite from the hustle and bustle of city living and will want to get out of your London flat and explore some of the parks and green areas that London has. This city is one of the greenest in the world and Londoners are all outside at the first hint of sun. Walking, lazing under a tree, horse riding and sports are just some of the activities that you can find in the numerous parks and green belts that the city has to offer.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill