Americans moving to London, as well as others who plan to relocate to London that has visited the UK most likely have made a visit to Oxford Street. Famed for its shopping since the early nineteenth century it remains one of the largest tourist attractions in the UK. With most retailers having their flagship stores on the street its congestion is literally in the air. This is due to all the diesel fuel run buses that run the street. Yes transportation to Oxford Street is readily available. The shopping district is served by four tube stations and is accessible from that many lines as well.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London