Americans moving to London, as well as others who plan to relocate to London that has visited the UK most likely have made a visit to Oxford Street. Famed for its shopping since the early nineteenth century it remains one of the largest tourist attractions in the UK. With most retailers having their flagship stores on the street its congestion is literally in the air. This is due to all the diesel fuel run buses that run the street. Yes transportation to Oxford Street is readily available. The shopping district is served by four tube stations and is accessible from that many lines as well.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?