West London is a part of Greater London and lies on the west side of the central area. It is considered an economically upscale area and is the location for numerous government organizations and offices which makes it a desirable spot for a London flat. West London is also home to the busiest airport in the world. Heathrow airport is the window to Europe for visitors, tourists, business people and expats. West London caters for the various districts that are available around the M4 motor highway.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018