Living in London, one of the biggest cities in the world can take its toll. The pace of London is frenetic at times, and you might just want to take some time out every so often to recharge your spirit in a natural setting. London has a plethora of parks and gardens that offer you a tranquil setting for a picnic, a walk, or just lazing around in a deckchair on a Sunday afternoon.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018