When you’re living in London, one of the defining characteristics of this fascinating city is the architecture and the buildings. History has had a way of imprinting itself in the city, and even after years of development and urban renewal, you can still find some magnificent and alternative buildings that are well worth a visit while you’re out and about in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London