When you’re living in London, one of the defining characteristics of this fascinating city is the architecture and the buildings. History has had a way of imprinting itself in the city, and even after years of development and urban renewal, you can still find some magnificent and alternative buildings that are well worth a visit while you’re out and about in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018