There is no doubt about it, summer is well and truly behind us. There is a chill is in the air, but there are still plenty of things to look forward to: fabulous winter activities to keep both adults and children entertained. Relocating to London is a stressful task, so reward yourself by filling your diary with some lovely events to look forward to! Winter is my time of year – I love wrapping up warm, and coming in from the cold to a cosy house and a cup of tea!
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018