As an American moving to London, you’ll want to get to know your city from the inside out. There is no point in living in London if you’re going to stick to the safe and known tourist attractions. You need to step out of your new London rental and explore the city of foot, drinking in the marvelous and the magnificent as well as the parts that are not included on the tourist maps. London is a city of firsts and spending some time in the city exploring these monuments to world history, will give you a better idea of the impact that this city has had on the world.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?