As an American moving to London, you’ll want to get to know your city from the inside out. There is no point in living in London if you’re going to stick to the safe and known tourist attractions. You need to step out of your new London rental and explore the city of foot, drinking in the marvelous and the magnificent as well as the parts that are not included on the tourist maps. London is a city of firsts and spending some time in the city exploring these monuments to world history, will give you a better idea of the impact that this city has had on the world.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London