As an American moving to London, you’ll want to get to know your city from the inside out. There is no point in living in London if you’re going to stick to the safe and known tourist attractions. You need to step out of your new London rental and explore the city of foot, drinking in the marvelous and the magnificent as well as the parts that are not included on the tourist maps. London is a city of firsts and spending some time in the city exploring these monuments to world history, will give you a better idea of the impact that this city has had on the world.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018