After your relocation to London there is so much you must see as a citizen living in London. The Tower of London and it’s infamous past is definitely a full day’s use of your London Pass. There’s so much to see there that we will have to break your visit down in two posts. We’ll cover all that there is to view and the exhibitions on display there, so let’s begin.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018