After your relocation to London there is so much you must see as a citizen living in London. The Tower of London and it’s infamous past is definitely a full day’s use of your London Pass. There’s so much to see there that we will have to break your visit down in two posts. We’ll cover all that there is to view and the exhibitions on display there, so let’s begin.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London