If you are moving to London then you will have the opportunity to see some of the world’s greatest and most famous museums. The museums in London are for everyone, and have been specially designed to capture the imagination of people without being old fashioned and ‘boring’. Many people stay away from museums because they have the impression that it is all about dusty exhibits and artifacts. London museums are anything but that, and with over 200 hundred museums in the city, you’ll be hard pressed to choose which museums to visit each weekend that you are living in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018