If you are living in London right now, you’ll realize that the Cricket World Cup has been on the minds of many people in the city and across the country. Cricket is a sport that is uniquely English and has formed a part of the history of the country and indeed the empire for hundreds of years. If you are going to be living in London, you will have to have at least a general overview of the sport and how to play it.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018