If you are moving to for work, there is a good chance that your new employers will have found you some rented accommodation to stay in while you find yourself a apartment. If not you will have to find a rental as soon as you have arrived, so you don’t end up paying for a lengthy stay in a hotel. One of the best things you can do before you leave is to contact a rental agent or relocation agent who works specifically with people moving to . They can organize a range of properties for you to look at as soon as you have arrived. They will also be able to handle the details of renting in which can be daunting for a foreigner.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?