You’re settled into your new London flat, your children are enrolled in school, you’ve figured out that the National health Service is actually very good, you have a local GP on call and you are using you A-Z to get around. Now, what about food. You can’t spend years living on take aways, sooner or later you’ll have to get out and brave the supermarkets. Remember that the shops are on a much smaller scale that in the US and not many people buy in bulk, which is probably because lugging a trolley home on the bus is not much fun. There are supermarkets that deliver though.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018