If you are going to be living in London then you should have your street smarts about you when you make your way around this city. For all its picture postcard quaintness, London is a massive metropolitan area and a bustling modern city. Crime can affect anyone and you need to keep your wits about you so you don’t fall prey to the con artists and petty criminals that work in the cities.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London