Every year, thousands of foreign students start living in London to begin their studies at university. There are a number of excellent universities in the city and if you have children of college age, then moving to London and attending a university there can be an enriching experience. There are several requirements for attending university in England, and you will be able to apply at several universities even before you leave home.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London