If you’re moving to London this year, you’ll soon learn that this city is the hub of UK media. An opportunity has just come my way for American expats living in London to apply to become audience members of an ABC television series that will be airing in the States. All nationalities are welcome, of course, but the producers are interested in Americans specifically because the program will be geared toward an American audience.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018