Many Americans look forward to living in London but mistakenly believe the food England’s capital city is bland and tasteless. Nothing could be farther from the truth! London is a vibrant city comprised of citizens from around the world, all bringing their own cultural influences. At times, language barriers and traditions might be at odds with the British and visiting Americans, but their food is always welcomed and enjoyed. While living in London American expats should take advantage of the many ethnicities calling England home and partake of their exquisite cuisine.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London