Many Americans look forward to living in London but mistakenly believe the food England’s capital city is bland and tasteless. Nothing could be farther from the truth! London is a vibrant city comprised of citizens from around the world, all bringing their own cultural influences. At times, language barriers and traditions might be at odds with the British and visiting Americans, but their food is always welcomed and enjoyed. While living in London American expats should take advantage of the many ethnicities calling England home and partake of their exquisite cuisine.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?