One of the biggest complaints from Americans moving to London is that they cannot understand what the locals are saying. To be fair to the British people there is more than one accent and sometimes British nationals even have a difficult time understanding each other! While the British accent is pretty easy to become accustomed, the Cockney accent is another story completely. Cockney is not just an accent; it is a language unto itself.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018