No. Big Ben is not the person living in the loft above your London flat. It’s a clock, a rather large clock in fact and indeed one of the most iconic attractions in London. You won’t find a postcard of a view in London that does not include a vista of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. Living in London means you have to experience everything that makes London famous. Black cabs, red double deck buses, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill