Those Americans moving to London searching for the London neighborhoods with the trendiest residents, best night life and swank loft apartments need look no farther than Clerkenwell. Located near the City of London this once dilapidated neighborhood was home to a revival in the 1980s and 1990s making it become one of the hottest spots in all of London. Many of the industrial buildings have been transformed into modern lofts and architects and designers flock to Clerkenwell. Clerkenwell is also known as offering the best food of all the London neighborhoods.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018