Those Americans moving to London searching for the London neighborhoods with the trendiest residents, best night life and swank loft apartments need look no farther than Clerkenwell. Located near the City of London this once dilapidated neighborhood was home to a revival in the 1980s and 1990s making it become one of the hottest spots in all of London. Many of the industrial buildings have been transformed into modern lofts and architects and designers flock to Clerkenwell. Clerkenwell is also known as offering the best food of all the London neighborhoods.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill