If you are moving to London, you’ll be doing a fair amount of entertaining of family and friends from back home, and you should have a list a list of different types of accommodation so that you don’t have them camping on your doorstep. While you might enjoy having hordes of people staying with you, London apartments are small and don’t have the space that you might expect. Finding budget wise accommodations can be a challenge in London, because it is so dependent on where you are situated. The best thing to do is to get people settled into a central location and then show them the London sights and top tourist attractions from there. You’ll save yourself a ton of trouble and housekeeping time.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill