If you are moving to London, you’ll be doing a fair amount of entertaining of family and friends from back home, and you should have a list a list of different types of accommodation so that you don’t have them camping on your doorstep. While you might enjoy having hordes of people staying with you, London apartments are small and don’t have the space that you might expect. Finding budget wise accommodations can be a challenge in London, because it is so dependent on where you are situated. The best thing to do is to get people settled into a central location and then show them the London sights and top tourist attractions from there. You’ll save yourself a ton of trouble and housekeeping time.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018