Many Americans moving to London carefully avoid and traditional British dish with ‘pudding’ in the title. While many of the puddings consumed by the British are very different from American cuisine, there are a few that are delightful regardless of one’s familiarity with puddings or lack thereof. No British Christmas dinner is complete without the Christmas Pudding and those Americans spending their first Christmas in London because of international relocation should consider trying their hand at their own Christmas pudding.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London