When you are moving to London, you will find that there are a number of factors that might be a little different and frustrating, one of the frustrating things about financial matters is the fact that England and most of Europe operate on a chip and pin system for their credit cards and debit cards. You might have moved into a new London apartment, but the last thing you need is to go to the grocery store and have your credit card or debit card refused on account of the fact that it does not have a chip and pin installed.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?