If you’re living in London and looking for something a little different to do on a day out, then why not try a barge tour on the Grand Union Canal or the Regent’s canal. Little Venice and Maida Vale are found just west of the city centre and offer a tranquil residential area intersected by canals and waterways that offer great cruising and a perfect day out.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London