For Americans relocating to London, as well as Canadians moving to London should be aware, tea is serious business in England. Hardly anyone visits London without having a cup and a scone in endless trendy spots. If you are not a fan of tea, you will be after your relocation to London. Having a “spot” of tea is a daily ritual in English society, and you must partake in this tradition to truly feel like a Brit. The British typically begin their day with a cup of tea, not coffee, but they are more known for their afternoon tea breaks, which can occur at two different times in the afternoon.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill