This community gives off the vibe of a serene country-village atmosphere. With prestigious private schooling, this location draws in the likes of young families aiming to give their young ones a proper education. In the Blackheath rentals market, you’ll find anywhere from a one bedroom flat, to a 6 bedroom Victorian house, attracting the likes of a wide range of individuals. While it is known as more of a quiet suburb, the High Street offers plenty of local businesses and commercial shops, from quaint boutiques, to boom
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?