Those who are going to be moving to , and living in for a few years, may want to consider buying a property in one of the many wonderful neighborhoods instead of renting a apartment which will not give any return on investment. The property market in England and as well as learning all of the neighborhoods is complicated, so those moving to may want to learn the way things work and consult with a relocation agent before buying a home.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London