If you are considering moving to London, then your first search is going to be to find a place to live. You will want your cosy little London rental to be in an area that is central and close to the major transport hub as having a car in London is neither practical nor necessary. Expats tend to congregate into certain areas depending on where they originate and while it may be comforting to be able to walk down the street and hear a familiar accent, you might decide to cast off into areas that are not traditionally associated with the large expat community in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London