The convenience of this Battersea flat rental begins with its close proximity to Battersea Park and just a short jaunt to Clapham Junction. Chelsea is also a quick commute just over the bridge and you’re just a stone’s throw to the rail station. When suppertime approaches you’ll often want to visit nearby Kings Road. Maroush is the spot for the best in Lebanese and Marco Pierre White for traditional cut steaks.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London