A lonely spinster sitting in her parlor, embroidering handkerchiefs? One of the greatest institutions that the world has ever known? Who was ‘The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street’ and why you will need her when you are moving to London?
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018