A lonely spinster sitting in her parlor, embroidering handkerchiefs? One of the greatest institutions that the world has ever known? Who was ‘The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street’ and why you will need her when you are moving to London?
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill