If you’re moving to London, don’t come to try and take on the city and make it your own. Rather let yourself be changed, slowly and inexorably, until you cannot imagine any place on earth you’d rather live. Living in London as a foreigner is one of the best experiences that you’ll ever have. Much of this has to do with the attitude of Londoners, many of whom are foreigners themselves.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London