If you’re moving to London, don’t come to try and take on the city and make it your own. Rather let yourself be changed, slowly and inexorably, until you cannot imagine any place on earth you’d rather live. Living in London as a foreigner is one of the best experiences that you’ll ever have. Much of this has to do with the attitude of Londoners, many of whom are foreigners themselves.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?