If you’re moving to London, don’t come to try and take on the city and make it your own. Rather let yourself be changed, slowly and inexorably, until you cannot imagine any place on earth you’d rather live. Living in London as a foreigner is one of the best experiences that you’ll ever have. Much of this has to do with the attitude of Londoners, many of whom are foreigners themselves.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018