You cannot live in London and not immerse yourself in the art world. If you are moving to London you will have the opportunity to see some of the most famous art galleries in the world. This is one of the very centres of the art world and you have a myriad of different types of art galleries around London that will cater to every taste. You don’t have to be an art lover to appreciate the magnificence of some of the art that is exhibited here. London’s association with the arts and fine art in particular stretches back for hundreds of years, and many famous artists have exhibited in London. The most famous gallery has got to be the National gallery and is a must see for every Londoner.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill