Living in is all about immersing yourself in the English culture and way of life. If you are going to be moving to soon, then you’ll want to spend some time getting to know your city and the best way to do this is by visiting some of the most famous tourist attractions and museums that has to offer. Just as soon as you are settled into your new rental, then you need to grab your A-Z and head out to experience as much of as you can.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018