After moving to London parents often worry about their children’s adjustment both socially and emotionally. One option for easing the transition is to enroll them in an American school. The American School, located in the St. John’s Wood neighborhood in London, is a school devoted to teaching Americans using American curriculum.
Previously on the London Blog
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!