With thousands of Americans moving to London and Canadians moving to London all of the time there are a number of schools in London that have been established to cater to families who wish their children to continue with the American style of schooling. If you are moving to London with our family, this may affect where you choose to rent an apartment in London and the transport factors in getting your children to school. If you have young children, it might be wise to let them attend a local school so they can make friends with children of their own age and integrate more fully with the community. For those who have children that are older, you may choose to continue with the American style of schooling especially if they are nearing college age and are intending on going to a college in America.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London