Pret A Manger has been my favourite place to eat since I arrived in London. Pret pre-makes it’s food daily. Lunch items include: sandwiches, wraps, salads and soups. The pre-packaged and pre-made food makes Pret a quick and easy place to eat. The convenience does not jeopardize the food’s taste, everything is made with good-quality, fresh ingredients. The best part is it’s inexpensive. My lunch is never more than 3 pounds. Prets are all over the city, you will have no problem running into one. If your relocating here, this is a great place for take-away or a fast delicious lunch.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London