The gigs featured at Hyde are perhaps the park’s most exciting aspect. People sprawled out in the sun and lined up for tonight’s show featuring The Kings of Leon. Other gigs at Hyde Park this month include: The Killers, The Black Eyes Peas and Arcade Fire. Hyde Park is a massive open space perfect for forgetting about the trials of the day and for catching some of the year’s hottest bands.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London