If you’re moving here one of the factors you might be considering is the increased cost of living in such a high-demand city. It’s true that things don’t come cheap here, especially if you’re running the GBP to USD conversions in your head, but aside from your rent, if you’re being paid in pounds, you should find that the expense of day-to-day living is all relative. It never hurts to save some cash, however, simply because apartments here are expensive, so the following discount sites should help you offset that cost on a regular basis. Four good ones for saving on miscellaneous purchases and experiences: Groupon.co.uk Livingsocial.com Crowdity.com Wowcher.co.uk For additional suggestions and deals on where to dine out n: Toptable.com Opentable.com Finally, when it comes buying groceries to dine in: Supermarketvouchercodes.com Shoppingcodes.co.uk Supermarketcoupons.co.uk Savacode.com Hotukdeals.com So remember, spare your money for rentwith oodles of cost-saving deals to be had on everything else!
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London